Materials used to manufacture components and products play an increasingly crucial role in the final properties of the goods, requiring specific study and analysis methods.
Tecnolab performs tests in:
- Physico-Chemical resistance to corrosion;
- Salt spray ;
- Metallographic analysis ;
- Analysis by optical and electron microscopy (SEM) ;
- Analysis on metal alloys (composition, hardness in Rockwell and Vickers ) ;
- Failure analysis ;
- Tests on plastic materials, organic and inorganic ;
- Testing tools and materials in contact with food and drinking water;
- Testing and analysis of cookware;
- IR analysis by thermographic camera;
- Analysis of color using a spectrophotometer ;
- Material selection ;
- Image analysis ;
- Thermal measurements;
- Solar aging ;
- RoHS - verification of documents and evidence.
Literature studies and industry surveys complete Tecnolab's know-how, which is however continuosly growing thanks to structured procedures regarding specific requests and needs of technological partner.