Introduction to the project
The project has the objective to develop measurement and valuation systems for energy and environment performance in new or existing buildings, systems that should be reliable and scientifically validated. Creating appropriate procedures to make the carried out measurements verifiable and effective.
Specifically, the project focuses on the development and implementing of equipment suited to satisfy the requirements of certified measurements of energy and environment performance, activities and services of professionals, energy managers and public bodies.
Objectives of the project
- Development and implementing of equipment suited to satisfy the requirements of certified measurements of energy and environment performance.
- Definition of traceable procedures of the equipment in use for diagnostics, energy certification, building sustainability and quality check of the indoor environment.
- Creation of a regional calibration/reference centre for equipment.
- Dissemination of methodologies and good practice throughout the entire professional supply chain involved in energy certification and sustainability process of buildings.
- Definition of an exportable certification and accreditation model of measurement systems of some physical quantities which characterize energy and environment performance of buildings.
Tecnolab’s role in the project
Tecnolab has participated in all phases of the project, especially in the analysis, study and implementation of a replicable (standardized) measurement chain for the measuring of thermal conductivity of buildings. This measurement chain has been used and validated at Tecnolab.
General information on the project
TECNOLAB DEL LAGO MAGGIORE SRL
28924 – Verbania Fondotoce (VB)