Tecnolab del Lago Maggiore Srl may use Your information for the following reasons:
- For processing orders and payment;
- For processing your contract, for renewals or for withdrawal contracts;
- Any external professional collaborations for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- For protection of contractual rights;
- For internal statistics;
- For internal marketing and demographic studies.
Methods of treatment and conservation
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Code) on security measures, by subjects specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent below this information, your personal data will be kept for the time period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Scope of communication and diffusion
Please also note that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be subject to disclosure without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to government agencies, consultants or others for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
In relation to the stated purposes, the data may be communicated to the following subjects:
- Employees authorized;
- Banks for the management of receipts and payments;
- Tax authorities or public institutions to fulfill legal obligations;
- Companies and law firms to protect the contractual rights;
- Company Accountants studies;
- Corporate network manager;
- Software License Manager in the Company;
- Accreditation and certification bodies
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
Tecnolab del Lago Maggiore does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of the GDPR 2016/679.
The personal data given for the above purposes will be kept for the duration of the contract and for the next 10 years at the end of the same for accounting and tax purposes, according to current legislation. In the event of judicial litigation, for the entire duration of the same, up to the exhaustion of the terms of enforceability of the appeal actions. After the expiry of the retention periods indicated above, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- get the information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by written request sent to Tecnolab del Lago Maggiore Srl, to the postal address of the registered office or by mailing email@example.com